Monday 17 October 2016

My Digipak Ideas

After opening a Pinterest board and collecting different ideas I've come to an initial conclusion. I like the idea of Double Exposure where two pictures are layered and optimised to create an effect. This will make up the front cover of my Digipak. On the back I will include the initial conventions to allow the audience to become familiar with the style. Using synergy I will try to correlate the images for the Digipak and magazine advert to match the style of music video.

These are the ideas I especially liked for the front of the Digipak.
I like the idea of using a human silhouette of our singer on the front along with a landscape image.





















The back of my Digipak will contain some sort of landscape like the ones below:

No comments:

Post a Comment