Friday 4 November 2016

Double Exposure Experiment

Double exposure is a technique in which you combine two(or more) images into one to create an artistic look through combining ideas.

A number of artists have used this technique on their Digipaks.





My Experiment 
Using Pixelmator I had a go at my own double exposure. Although I've reminded myself of using the software I needed some guidance on how to create such an effect. I went on the Pixelmator Tutorials website to seek advice. Below I've added the steps I took and then my final practice image.

By following the steps provided in the tutorial I was able to produce my own double exposure image. Although it took a while to find buttons and move the image it was fairly easy to create. Next time I will be confident in producing  my own double exposure, using my images, without following the tutorials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment