Monday 7 November 2016

Font

For both my Digipak and Magazine Advert I will be needing to add some text in to show various information on the artist and the album itself. As I will be creating it on Pixelmator I had a look at the different fonts available. They are the same normal ones featured on Microsoft. If I was to use one from here it would be between Bradley Hand, Lucida Handwriting, Herculanum and Monotype corrida. All these are flowy and help portray a feminine artist cover which will attract the initial target audience. My favourite from all of the above is the Herculanum font as it's very unusual and different which will help attract a different style of target audience. I written my artists name and album cover and pasted it below so you can see the effect it gives off.


I looked online and found a website that allows you to search for text. I came across 'Because I am Happy font' which was flowy and was the right fit for what I wanted. I managed to type the artists name and album name and pasted it below to give you an idea on what it looks like. This can be used for both my Digipak and advert.

Either one of these would be effective on my Digipak and Advert.



No comments:

Post a Comment