Thursday 3 November 2016

Pixelmater Software

To be able to create my Digipak and magazine article I will need to be able to use the software Pixelmator to photoshop my ideas together. Although I used this in year 10 I had to review it to make sure I am confident on how to use it.

I tried to experiment with Pixlemator and posted the jpegs below:


This helped me understand how to crop and cut out various backgrounds. Also I was able to use the effects bar to make it black and white and change the brightness and contrast of Image.


I was again able to cut out the background of each image and transfer them together. I was also trying different effects to match the colours of the people to the background. Although it's not 100% I still have time to develop my skills before I complete my real thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment